A question about old CI games

i didn’t steal it from IA website but i downloaded it crack from internet (not original)

2 Likes

Dude, even if it’s an older version, you can’t crack a game. if iA sees this he’s gonna ban you again

So, better not discuss about cracked games here, ok?
It’s even stated in the rules.

2 Likes

That’s a different story duh, btw we should stop because it’s off-topic

1 Like

okay bro thanks for this advice i didn’t know that

2 Likes

you are right

2 Likes

You should ask your little brother for his pocket money

1 Like

You’re welcome, remember to not do it again

2 Likes

Let’s say I steal yesterday’s bread while fresh one is in the store, then I come to baker and say it. How would baker react and feel?

11 Likes

Of course he would feel bad and angry, because you didn’t pay for it

6 Likes

And He will put you in the bread heater instead of the bread

4 Likes

yeah lol :joy:

2 Likes

Pay for the bread

Even in hindsight, it is appreciated

666$.

1 Like

Remember, some antiviruses are false positives, so if it says that, just add as exception or turn off antivirus temporarily.

1 Like

After discussion about pirated games I decided to compare price from InterAction studios website and Steam and felt big pain.

My currency is rubles which is ₽91.36 per € at the date of this reply. CI5 on iA’s website costs €11.25 = ₽1027.8 which is quite big for us imo (even though PS games usually cost ₽4000+)

Now let’s hop into Steam. CI5 here costs for me… ₽133. Even “Chicken Invaders Complete Set” with ALL CI games + editions costs ₽1022.40 which is still somehow cheaper than CI5.

Screw economic. Never was able to understand, never will be able to :eye:.

5 Likes

I think that this is the failure of the Capitalist system

2 Likes

Thing is, Steam sells games at a really cheaper price, which in turn attracts a larger number of players. This is why you’ll usually see that the prices on a different store say GOG has much more expensive prices. The only exceptions to this are AAA games and Steam exclusives for fairly obvious reasons. That’s why.

The whole CI bundle here costs 8.1 KD here. Converts to about roughly 25$, whereas the iA website bundle costs ~100$ ish. (30 KD-ish)

Quit talking about that you fucking hypocrite, you pay for Discord Nitro.

1 Like

I didn’t pay for nitro, I bought it as a gift and claimed it myself