Plan Update #01

It seems like registration works fine now. Thanks!

3 Likes

oh ok,looks like guest mode will be used by alot of people

3 Likes

Any chances that you will add split screen mode later? Maybe a bit reformed.

1 Like

This supports social accounts, right?

You mean logins using accounts from Facebook, Google, etc? No. But if there’s demand we may add it in a later update.

4 Likes

Hmm… we’re open to the possibility of re-introducing some form of in-mission multiplayer. But it’s not straightforward and definitely not something that we can address within the first year of release :frowning:

3 Likes

i can wait for it :smiley:

3 Likes

I didn’t mean something like “Make it now or I will find you!”, I know that it’s hard to make games from zero, I was one of the 1st testers of Tanki X. I’m glad you listening your community (Tanki X are falling 'cause they are not listening players) and I wish your game will be something more awesome, then Russian MMO games (for example, Warface, World of Tanks). Thank you for your work! :v:

Good Day Sir,
Hear me out please.Some people would have a hard time, if not never, be able to get a Chicken Hunter License due to the lack of liquid creadit and it would hurt very much if someone who is let say is a free user and is on the leaders board ends up loosing their computer and ends up restarting from scratch.This can cause great frustration on those individual who put time and effort into the game but ends up loosing it all.Its kind of like a gamble a free player is doing.

We will provide instructions on where your game data is stored on your computer. But you’ll be responsible for regularly backing them up yourself.

5 Likes

I think that’s fair enough. @Space_Invaders Afterall, other games could just lock you out of the game without pay. It’s better than nothing. You can basically access the whole game for free!

i think some features should require a Chicken Hunter License because cloud saving and a username is not that much for 5$ (just my opinion)

2 Likes

It is true but some people do not have some priviledges such as access to credit for online shopping or financial problems.

2 Likes

Financial problems without 5$? It’s near 340 RUB, in Russia you can dinner in Mc.Donalds with 340 RUB. I think 5 $ is perfect for this game, “golden center”.

When you consider that The Next Wave used to cost €20 when it released, it really isn’t a lot.

2 Likes

Not really financial problem.More rather the ability to used credit for online purchases.

I think it’s easily possible to buy a game on Steam.

For ſome, it’s ſurpriſingly difficult. I’ve in fact encountered problems with it firſthand.

Im so excited! I hope you will add more waves to the game and make it far more difficult and time-consuming.
Thanks

I’m looking forward to this. I really enjoy all of the Chicken Invaders games. This is going to be fun. :grin: