Play With A Friend Idea

Well In Other Chicken Invaders You Can Play With Your Friends Missions But Sadly You Cant Invite And Play With Your Friends In CIU
So There Should Be An Invite Button I Dont Have A Photo But iA Studios Will Probably Make One
Another Thing If You Play With Your Friend And You Have 0 Powerups When Your Friend Or You Pick A Power Up They Will Have The Same Amount
I Hope This Gets To CIU[quote=“ChickenInvadersLover, post:1, topic:3764, full:true”]
Well In Other Chicken Invaders You Can Play With Your Friends Missions But Sadly You Cant Invite And Play With Your Friends In CIU
So There Should Be An Invite Button I Dont Have A Photo But iA Studios Will Probably Make One
Another Thing If You Play With Your Friend And You Have 0 Powerups When Your Friend Or You Pick A Power Up They Will Have The Same Amount
I Hope This Gets To CIU

Suggested before forum existing.

3 Likes

I Did Not Know This LOL

There are a lot of suggestion like this

1 Like

Summary:
W.I.O.C.I.Y.C.P.W.Y.F.B.S.Y.C.I.A.P.W.Y.F.I.C.I.U.S.T.S.B.A.I.B.I.D.H.A.P.B.iA.S.W.P.M.O.A.T.I.Y.P.W.Y.F.A.Y.H.0.P.W.Y.F.O.Y.P.A.P.A.T.W.H.T.S.A.I.H.T.G.T.CIU.[quote=“ChickenInvadersLover, post:1, topic:3764, full:true”]W.I.O.C.I.Y.C.P.W.Y.F.B.S.Y.C.I.A.P.W.Y.F.I.C.I.U.S.T.S.B.A.I.B.I.D.H.A.P.B.iA.S.W.P.M.O.A.T.I.Y.P.W.Y.F.A.Y.H.0.P.W.Y.F.O.Y.P.A.P.A.T.W.H.T.S.A.I.H.T.G.T.CIU.

3 Likes

Even me:

But,

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.