Xenon Reaper - New weapon idea

good idea, now add this guy as a boss.

i hope this weapon won’t be usable in tangled mess

3 Likes

good idea, now add this guy as a boss. We wanna to fight him as a boss, too.

1 Like

One hit…

1 Like

i am not vile creature and stop turning me into boss fight

Yes! You can’t deny! YOu must be a great boss to fight!

stop turning me into boss fight

i am not boss battle

Begging for forgiveness is useless now. You’re in deadzone

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This weapon could be nice for crowd control!

1 Like

Performance is kinda all over the place. Its extremely strong on low power, and horribly underpowered on high power. Lowering firerate as the weapon levels up is probably not a great idea, but if it is done, the damage increase has to offset the loss in firerate. Here, the DPS dips significantly after every such decrease, and it takes a few levels to climb back again. So the firerates and damage would have to be revised.

Unlimited piercing, as we’ve seen with Absolver, is pretty much unbalanceable in this game. There was a similar suggestion to this back in 2018 that handled this particular aspect much better.

4 Likes

Not bad but the bullet too big…will make the game no more hard and about the damage…you need to set the damage to balance with the difficulty in the mission

1 Like

Should i reduce the firing rate to 0,71/s?

My weapon concept has no charging mechanism.

Yes and make small the shuriken bullet

1 Like

So we will have a weapon with the delay time… MorE ThaN 1 sec?? (Slowest in the game)

1 Like

Cool, no one mentioned that anyways.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.