Will there be chicken invaders 7?

is there chicken invaders 7 after ciu :thinking:? i think yes it will be better and i think there will be perfect story

3 Likes

First 6 then 7😂

9 Likes

We don’t even have chicken invaders 6 yet… why are you asking for 7?

Sincerally I think that ci6 may become a thing in the future (I would love to see the return of our Hero) but I would like the dev to actually try creating a new IP after all the work Universe needed/la needing

6 Likes

yes ci6

2 Likes

Everything depends on interAction Studio

3 Likes

half life 3 is not real

2 Likes

The Yolk-Star 2, Dick Clark, Shiny Slob, Pulsating Grid, New weapons 100%… VERY exciting story, New mission mechanics dependent on the planet’s environment, 3D, 4D, Megazords from Power Rangers

8 Likes

and also woodmna,

2 Likes

after chicken invaders 7 would there be chicken invaders 7 2?

9 Likes

I want to develop on Scratch, but this engine too hard to make falling eggs from chicken. UVEUDX 9 needed to develop Chicken Invaders 6 The Final Chicken Wave (CI6 TFCW). In this game will added Iron rotten chicken which contains laser cannon from drumstick bones and chicken wobble and other bosses, and unlockable “Nuclear bomb” and “Darkest warrior (Ship)” that from this ship hitting chance (Not to mention on ship) will be on 30%

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.