Why Does The Superstar Hero Skill Makes The Mission Inpossible?

Nevrmind. (Fact: i bought this skill from shop before yesterday lol)

Ok

Ok

Fact :if you looked to the pic you will see my ship in corner.

Same (I Used pullet on B.Mā„¢ 3000 Sometime With No Damage)

OkšŸ‘

Skill issue + deal with it

1 Like

Itā€™s wrong to start playing on SSH after Rookie. After Rookie, you need to play on Seasoned, then Veteran, then Virtuoso, and then SSH. Thatā€™s what I do. Currently, I play on Virtuoso.

1 Like

skill issue

1 Like

Ok,Butā€¦HOW DID YOU BEAT ME IN THE DARE (I Left The League Cuz I Became Into the rank 7,000 And i was 125) never heard of virtuoso but i will try what did you said to me

Uhhhhhhā€¦You Are Already Practecing Virtuoso?

About the dare, it was difficult and I lost a live. Yes, I know, you might say that you played on 1 life. Well, it is not my problem. If already 3 people dared me in the same day, you and Mahmud and someone else, all 3 were 90%+ difficulty. And yes, I am already practicing on Virtuoso, because I tried many times to play on SSH, but lost. Even the Ironman Competition, I couldnā€™t even make it to the first DT.

1 Like

I Dont have the chicken hunter liscence :sob::sob::sob::sob: i wish if someone gift it to me

I was the same as you. I kept hoping to get it, and after 100+ versions (or you can say 2 years) I finally bought it.

1 Like

Me Too!

1 Like

Wait A Sec,I MAY BUY IT IN 2024 Or When Im 27 Years

Can U Gift me a one? Or wait,no. Dont.

May Parents Wont Buy me it this year they may buy it after 3 or 4 or 5 years :frowning:

@Ahmed577 can you gift me a CHL (Chicken Hunter Liscence) if you dont have money so its ok,dont. By The Way Where are you from and how much the CHL At You?

My God, please calm down with the posts, Titan.

5 Likes