Why do we have to face these people in arena?

Why don’t we just remove those people who haven’t logged into their account? Instead of seeing half of the arena ranking filled with abandoned accounts?

:gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.

Inactive accounts are deleted every update, but IAP users are invulnerable, for example CHL players.

3 Likes

I know but I just don’t want to see those inactive IAPS in arena. That is why I asked a solution for this.

Fine. Of course you can’t delete those IAP users because they can log in and play again anytime, you can’t be sure if they actually abandoned the game. They have the right to preserve their account and they can be very mad knowing their accounts have been reset, that’s brutal. They deserved them because they donated money to the game.

The most reasonable solution to your problem is just remove them from the leaderboard instead of delete their accounts. But how to determine “inactivity” in the game is very difficult. I think it’s just not worth doing.

And, why do you want they to be removed from ALL-TIME best leaderboard? (is it what you meant?). If they played it, their achievements should be stored forever on the leaderboard, regardless of their recent inactivity. History matter and you can’t just ignore the past.

If they went inactive, they won’t compete with you on new challenges like daily, weekly, space race, ironman or galactic cup etc. Why are you worried?

3 Likes

Never asked for this just don’t want them to appear there since I can’t even dare them making me unable to dare the other active players

they can appear on leaderboards and secure their dare points I just don’t want to face inactive accounts.

The topic is about arena not events.

Tldr; Making them disappear to other active players doesn’t mean their entire data including arena progress will be deleted nor get removed from leaderboards.

Ah, sorry for my misunderstandings, you were talking about league actually. You used a wrong word so I couldn’t understand what you meant. That’s just how league work.

If you could dare inactive users, they wouldn’t respond and you will definitely win, but you will gain very few dare points. The mechanism is making sure that every dare is likely to be accepted than ignored. Ranking in league doesn’t matter much now since it will never end and you won’t be rewarded for high points. It’s just created to:
+) Allow players compete directly with each other to see who fly a mission better
+) Allow you to play a random generated mission
+) The league ranking just give us another number to compare players on how good they’re or how many effort they put in the league

However, if they leave the league (or removed) and rejoin, they will lost their points and start again with 500 points. It’s fine to remove them by inactivity, it can even increase chance of accepting dares more. But I think it’s not emergency, you can poll it or ping iA, he can put on the list and do it later.

You can’t even dare them if they are inactive for a specific time.

Yeah I know, that’s why I used “if”.

sorry for misunderstanding then.

1 Like

This is actually a good idea, we can just automatically set League players to opt out (with the penalty) if they haven’t logged in for 7 days for example. They can enter again any time, after the penalty is applied.

Can be

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.