What's your clutch moment?

Like you are concentrated into the corner and you think it’s about to die but your last shot killed the boss or something? Idk.
Mine was I got cornered by Chickens in Chicken Mutiply or name like that and I though the giant one gonna squash me to death but my last shot killed it, giving me free space to escape.

I don’t know what it talking about

2 Likes

I don’t know what you talking about

2 Likes

I don’t know what you talking about

2 Likes

I don’t know what… just kidding.

I think DeMouSe is talking about last-second saves, coming back from dangerous situations, and the like. The “Big Plays” - when times are dark, and all hope is lost, and you manage something really impressive and save the day.

None of these come to mind for me, though, and I’m not sure CIU is really a game where this happens an awful lot. But more likely I just don’t remember any occasions in which I may have pulled off some more exciting clutch’s like this.

Clutch, as a word, also has great potential for a chicken-pun. Though I’m not sure how it would integrate into the game. Food for thought, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

yea man youre right ive been playing chicken invaders since chilhood

2 Likes

i don’t know what are u talking about

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.