What's wrong with the server?

So today i downloaded the gama and started playing,so yeah it has been a great expirence,but while i’m playing the game,the game couldn’t stop disconnecting,it disconnects from the server every 5 mins

2 Likes

i cant even turn on save the world as i kept getting disconnected from the other side of the server

1 Like

This game is still in it’s very early stages, and IA still needs to tinker around in order to give the server the best possible efficiency. Give it a week or two. Then it should be (hopefully) better.

3 Likes

yeah i know,i think it should take some more time,but yes,i shall wait,patient is everything

IA said that if we have disconections, they working and fixing things

1 Like

right now,my loading bar doesn’t run

Server is running now, but as @Nikito said, it’s not stable yet. We’re working on it. Disconnections and brief outages are to be expected for the next week.

1 Like

thanks a lot,right now my house’s internet is also terrible though,it will take like 6 days to be repaired,so yeah…patient is everything rn

Ah schucks. I am doing the weekly challange, but a disconnection just set me back 30 waves!

:cry:

You should never go back more than 1 wave. We’re looking into this.

Yeah. I have disconnected a few times before and this didn’t happen. The strange thing is, if I remember correctly, I disconnected at wave 28 (Killed everything) and got back to wave 29. And after I disconnected at 63 or something, I went back to 29.

1 Like

Good to hear that, it’s really turning down a bit. But very good work so far!