What is Earth's shape... in Chicken Invaders?

What about the anniversary mission?

1 Like

That’s just projection in VR since you can get to it from everywhere.

1 Like

in 120th , the earth have a 3d model so round
hmm wait so in the rest of ci , the earth is just an image
so like in real life , the earth used to be flat … well people thought it was flat in the past

1 Like

Christmas Eve Crisis proves that it is flat in the CI universe, and that the Mercator projection is accurate.

14 Likes

You have completed all levels with 100%! I haven’t done it in CEC because there’s no Secret Recipe like on Piggly.

There’s answer from the god himself.

4 Likes

Look, Chicken Invaders has license to portray such scientifically inaccurate things in their games, as our Emperor is simply hellbent on kicking the balls of every scientist who has ever lived. In Chicken Invaders, the Earth is portrayed as round. Since we know for a fact that CI is necessarily scientifically inaccurate, we thus know for a fact that the Earth, is, in fact, F L A T.

You ignorants can hold on to your delusions of the Earth being spherical, but I have just given you irrefutable proof that the Earth is flat.

2 Likes

Spherical. It can be flat and round, but not flat and spherical.

1 Like

This is from The private disscuss?

2 Likes

What? There was no private discussion

1 Like

I think he means the #lounge category, which is only available for peaple with trust level 3 or more (there is a topic which has nothing to do with this, but everyone started to talk about the shape of the Earth like shape of donut, controller, hexagon, velociraptor, etc.).

8 Likes

My theories:

1. Bread Pudding
  2. Gordon Ramsay’s Microwave
  3. Patrick’s house
  4. [REDACTED]
    Also, the Earth is neither flat nor round, for all we know it could be a grilled caeser salad.
5 Likes

Patrick Star?

However, my teory is what the earth was A piece of meat but my dog was a black Hole, she eated the earth and after In their doings there appear the meat piece and becomes a toxic gas from - 1896 to 1300.

1 Like

I’m sure this reads amazingly to everyone who hasn’t seen the topic, lol :joy:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

The Earth is F L A T. Period. End of argument. Now let’s get back to arguing about microtransactions.

It can be flat and have the shape of a donut, meat, circle, hexagon, etc. (but I think that it can’t have the shape of a velociraptor being flat).

So for you the earth is like this?:
EDIT: For me, that theory on the image has sense, although I don’t belive it.

1 Like

But this topic is about the earth’s shape, not microtransactions (I assume you are talking about purchasable keys, which are in another topic).

I was talking about the forum in general.

Do I have to explain every statement of mine?

4 Likes

The earth is a flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger

flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower

in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower in a bigger flower:

earth
That’s a GIF I made. It’s not very good, so here’s the original SVG I made (it’s not very good neither):
https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=16xm_CXo7XLkTrapnYB9GYaxMcAlJlLc8&export=download

7 Likes