What fast spacecraft should I get as a begginer?

I’m still using my begginer spacecraft and want to upgrade. Which one should I get that won’t have an annoying slowing effect and what heat sink, reactor and engine should I get for it?

2 Likes

Only VF spaceships are immune to the massive environment (and probably not all of them, check their store description), but you exchange your firepower limit for the safety from environmental hazards. As a counter measure you get more satellites slots on these.

Müllers are generally considered to be the most universal spacecrafts for any kind of mission, except M408. Nobody seems to like M408. They have the +20 extra firepower level that helps, kind of.

Then there are BX bombers which are always slow, but they have way more fire power than any other type of a ship. Also they are quite huge, so are their collision circles, so it’s not as trivial to dodge when using them as with other spacecrafts.

As for heat sinks, reactors, engines and basically everything else, if you have patience, fuel and keys, go for the best ones with legendary rarity (three :gem: icons next to the name). Otherwise simply look at the values in the store:
изображение

15 Likes

Thanks for replying. Im new to this website and I should have described it better. It’s the bombers that I didin’t like since they are slow at all time. I read on the internet that people liked the M404 but I don’t know if that’s still the case and if I should get that one or if there now is something better.

1 Like

As I said, Müllers are universal. Especially M404. In fact, if you played Chicken Invaders before, the ship you were using all that time was M404.

3 Likes

Strictly speaking, none of them are actually immune. They just have such high base maneuverability that they can move much faster than other fighters.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I will try to get the M404 then.

1 Like

M404? I thought its M400!

Why doesn’t anyone seem to like M408 though?

Larger hitbox and lower maneuverability despite having the same power limit as the M404-PI. It used to be worse, though (or rather, the M404-PI used to be better).

1 Like

I think it’s because of satellite positioning.

Alright thanks!

for people with no chl, its not the best price to features (new term i made i think). m404 is at a better value or a legendary bx7

2 Likes

No way bro m408 is my favorite i like the lienced crafts so the others are not too good but all the mullers are better than others orginal spacecraft is muller a vf we can use it in thunder missions and bx for more power but its heavy and not easy to control so mullers are the best for a begineer

you have been arrested by the forum police for bumping / necroposting

what does this mean? you replied to a topic that was inactive for almost two weeks, which is not nice

you will have to pay a fine of 15 gazillion keys by tomorrow

1 Like

Im soory now why are you posting huh

And are you really police

How can i find this man

yes i have been licensed by the united hero force by none other than interaktion stuzios

1 Like

I dont have 15 gazillion keys maybe bill gates have lol

Is this teue anyone can answer?