What do you want the next rework weapon to be?

Since @InterAction_studios reworked Vulcan Chaingun, Lightning Fryer and Ion Blaster, here you can vote to see which next weapon may have a rework coming soon (This does not mean that necessarily the one with the most votes will be the chosen one, it is only to give an idea of which could be the next one). Moron Railgun and Absolver Beam are not on the slope because they are exclusive CIU weapons and newer than the others.

• Neutron Gun
  • Laser Cannon
  • Plasma Rifle
  • Utensil Poker
  • Boron Railgun
  • Photon Swarm
  • Positron Stream
  • Hypergun
  • Riddler
  • Corn Shotgun

0 voters

10 Likes

It doesn’t matter. Just rework them in whatever order. (can be even in order that galbatorix used in WBP)

4 Likes

Yes, but maybe they want to see a vote or something like that, mostly I did it to see which one the community wants more than to make it the next one.

1 Like

Like @kokokokos, I don’t think it really matters what order we get them (though I voted anyway) - but I think the general community consensus at this stage is that Lightning Fryer isn’t quite up-to-scratch yet, so I wouldn’t exclude it from the list.

I voted for Photon, tho I’d also like to see Boron and Corn get their reworks because they are quite interesting too. Not sure why so many people are voting for Utensil though, it’s just like a tiny nerf as opposed to cool gameplay changes‽

2 Likes

As I said before it is more for the community or to know which is the most chosen, not for something bigger. Although it was still expected that the winner would be Utensil poker and I excluded Lightning Fryer because it was changed, although it was little but it was. Here included weapons that were not changed at all.

1 Like

Maybe I’m kind of slow, but why is this the case? In the entire WBP it’s, like, the most simple change:

• Nerfing Utensil Poker’s weak projectile dmg from 300 to 200.
  • Nerfing Utensil Poker’s strong projectile dmg from 450 to 400.
  • Buffing Utensil Poker’s time to overheat from 9 seconds to 10 seconds.
  • Removing current power level 3 volley of Utensil Poker. Moving volleys of power levels 4-max on power levels 3-10 and replacing weak projectiles of current max power volley with strong projectiles.

Why is everyone so keen on that, as opposed to red-hot Boron heating mechanics or a literal popcorn gun‽

Even stuff like Positron, which is just some simple tweaking, would be better because we’d get another viable weapon. Utensil is like the least priority for me because it’s already so viable.

7 Likes

I agree that it is the weapon of lower priority to have a rework, with what you say it sounds good but for me it would remove the charm of the weapon, but for me that is fine. But if Utensil poker would have a rework more than a nerf, they would change the projectiles or their property to make it more balanced, so Lightning Fryer did not put it in the survey since its proyectiles have a new extra property than before.

Vulcan still needs a rework, and lightning was never reworked, I don’t know where you got that. It just got a new mechanic that’s not properly balanced yet, that’s all.

6 Likes

To be fair I also don’t mind what the order is, I’m excited for every single rework! But voting never hurt anyone, really. Unless it’s a presidential election :grimacing:

May I ask h o w ?

3 Likes
3 Likes

ok…

2 Likes

I will say Plasma Rifle.

If you reply to a topic within 14 days after the last reply, it’s not a bump. It would be a bump if that topic was irrelevant, and this is actually extremely relevant at the moment.

Check out IA’s post where he explains this in more detail.

EDIT: They edited out the bit where they said their reply was kind of a bump<< Just so there’s no confusion

3 Likes

I read it, and for surely, this topic is the most relevant at the moment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.