Weird and interesting Solar Systems

Share planetary systems that you think are either interesting, popular, useful, etc…

For example, a planetary system with Space Burger, Gus’s Gas, Heroware, Hero’s Academy, Fortune Teller, Aftermarket, or a planetary system with lots of planets, binary star systems, and other noteworthy planetary systems.

Just keep in mind that this is not the place for sharing key rush mission locations, sharing them on this channel will lead to a flag.

A planetary system with one planet directly orbiting the star, the rest of the planets are the moons of that planet.

9 Likes

This is Bellerophon, and it has everything (Space Burger, Gus’s Gas, Heroware, Hero’s Academy, Fortune Teller and Aftermarket).
Curiosity: This is probably the star system that’s closest to a wormhole.

11 Likes

im there lol

Ah yes, Bellerophon. The best ever.

This star system is named Pan, and it has a lot of droid raids

10 Likes

Pan its bread in spanish ._.

3 Likes

Frying Pan

1 Like

8 Likes

I got this one, it has both types of asteroid belts:

Also it’s called Thrasymedes.

4 Likes

download (14)

15 Likes

You put it in wrong order, the sun should be below the pan, so we can cook something.

8 Likes

Ok I’ve got the funniest name yet:

Paris. It has only got an aftermarket.

13 Likes

I’ve been there too, nice city star system.

7 Likes

Lol that pun though.

3 Likes

I am there!

1 Like

sun system

2 Likes

I think it’s named so because the greek god Pan, not Peter Pan.

1 Like

No, it’s Star System, because not every single star is named Sun

1 Like

I call it star system, but I said sun system because that’s how they are named in game (at lest people call it like that).

1 Like

Dude, you’re at it again… Why are you being this stubborn over what a bunch of planets and other things orbiting a star is called as?

2 Likes

Because they are not galaxies.