Ill continue using this thread for posting smaller stuff so I don’t need to create a new thread everytime.
@InterAction_studios, some things came into my mind
- Maybe Vulcan could deal more damage when the spread is higher?
- Weapons could be balanced this way: fast overheat -> more damage, less precision -> more damage. Due to this, the lighting fryer would be one of the weakest weapons because it has a near 100% chance to hit anything, that doesnt apply to ion and forks, for example, so they deal more damage. If the best weapon has 10k dps, the worst weapon shouldnt have less than 7k - 7.5k dps, so they’re a bit more balanced.
- Was the Vulcan the only weapon with a rework, or will other weapons get one too? Will we, at some point, be able to use legacy wepons like
–ion from CI2 (sligtly different)
- Right now, I have a feeling that mission difficulty scales enemy hp too much. I only play easy missions on SSH right now because my kill rate is really acceptable there (close to 100%). If i get many mini bosses on a wave in a difficult mission, they have so much health that i an only kill like 10%.
– I think that mission difficulty should focus less on enemy health, but a bit more on mission difficulty, enemy fire rate etc.
– skill levels shouldnt affect player damage at all (maybe tourist can make the player deal more damage, but less damage isn’t “fun”)
-> this encourages a better type of gameplay. Instead of dodging the same enemies for 1 minute straight and barely seeing anything die, you have action packed bullet-hell like gameplay, which is challenging and hard, but still fells like a blast. If you’d like more “chilled” missions you can play the easy ones with rookie/tourist.