Weapon suggestion: Original and Flash Ion Blaster

You can just PM InterAction Studios to open it if that’s ever needed.

Also I’m gonna follow my vote with a little comment.
They shouldn’t be added as new weapons because we would have 3 fricking Ion Blasters which are lame as hell and their weapon gift boxes could be confusing. You probably can relate to the feeling of grabbing accidentally Ion Blaster box when you have a great weapon. Yeah, now it could be more frequent.

3 Likes

I probably should’ve specified it a bit better. By “separate weapons” I meant that the item itself would be separate from the standard blaster. The variant equipped would determine which variant appears in the gift, so you wouldn’t get different versions of the same weapon in a mission.

Though now that I thought about it, I do think that it would work better as a mountable, especially if it’s made a special item that can only be obtained by unlocking it (perhaps from anniversary missions?), since that would give the player more freedom (since weapon upgrades are permanent, and therefore upgrading a non-purchasable weapon would prevent the player from starting with lower firepower. Also it could still drop from gifts without it being set as the default weapon).