Weapon Reskin Library V2.0

Neutrino gun :thinking:

4 Likes

I think it’s named negative gun because it’s reversed color.

2 Likes

Forgot to upload the Hypergun to this library, even though I finished the sprites - it’s a testament to how forgettable it is that nobody even noticed. :joy:
(It’s there now)

Also, if anyone clever wants to mod these into CI5 or something, flick me a message with the skin you would like (one at a time, please!) and I’ll send you a raw sprite. I can’t guarentee they’ll all work in game, though - stuff like the photon swarm would probably need additional adjustment, and things like “Mad Painter” obviously won’t work without code.

4 Likes

It’s out of my confusion.

1 Like

I really love these artworks, especially mad painter Riddler and the pinky fryer

Summary

2 Likes

I was thinking about the exact same thing dude, you stole them from my mind lol, And yep, it’s as cool as I imagined it to be.

Another one that I was thinking of, I really wanted Utensil Poker to have a visual remake since I kinda felt that it was a bit boring IMO visually, so why not make em golden?

I know whom this is made for…

Mmmm… Extra crispy hot chicken…Who wouldn’t want one?

I really have to applaud you for your effort into these weapon skins, they look epic!
Update V44 did a lot to increase player customization, so if this idea gets added into V45, it might just live up to Update V44. As for my own personal idea, I have this:

Argent Bolt

The power of an alternate dimension at your disposal… Has a… tendency to make the pilot… ‘Mortally Challenged’

What do you think?

2 Likes

Oh ok :ok_hand:

Really? Because I don’t, and I made it. :joy:

@OneWingLunarian kind of was the inspiration behind the name (because the colours reminded me of her spaceship) - but I created it just by doing some negative layering, it wasn’t really “designed” for anyone if that’s what you mean.

I’m assuming it’s a reference that I’m missing, but the weapon itself looks pretty cool. I leant away from a “red lightning” because I had so many other weapons that had a “red version” - but that doesn’t make it any less cool.

And it looks like you’ve actually put it in game, so bonus points for that. I don’t know how to mod CI :joy:

It just so happens that people in CI Discord call me Luna. Short for One-Winged Lunarian. My ship happens to look like that.

Screenshot (1497)

Also I’d really appreciate it if people can avoid calling me Luna outside of Discord. Thanks a lot.

5 Likes

And it looks really cool IMO. I would love to see you play with the Lunar Laser since the color scheme matches your primary ship’s color ship.

1 Like

(reply for the actual post)
Someone finally suggested weapon reskins…
I want the weapon reskins alright. I’d even pay 1000 keys each if it did cost THAT much.

100% would use Black Lightning

4 Likes

You got it right, it is a reference to the 2016 DOOM and Doom Eternal, in fact, I used one of its most controversial jokes, the ‘Mortally Challenged’ joke and used it for the description.

Actually, I used photoshop to make the image, so no, I didn’t mod CIU to make that image.

I’m not on the Discord, I had no idea :joy:
If it bothers you I can rename it, but I hadn’t really named it as a reference, I was just sort of like “white and pink, what’s white and pink…” and Lunar seemed like an appropriate name once I thought of it.

That’s epic, lol… I can’t really take credit for the idea of reskin (obviously - tons of people have suggested it) - but never had I seen anyone actually make any, so thought I might as well go ahead.

Had me fooled. :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t mind Lunar Laser. I just don’t want people calling me by my Discord name outside of Discord is all.

3 Likes

where are the swords in place of forks

6 Likes

the same place as my ability to create new sprites from scratch

2 Likes

Some of the reskins are very, very interesting…

Sure thing, I won’t call you Luna outside. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Doom ray and Magma Stream are too opaque and remove the transparency purpose. Some people don’t mind it though as long as it is cool.

2 Likes

where are the daggers