Fury attack
Actually, the damage the weapons will inflict will always be at power level 8. (for balance), tell me what you think.
That’s why i said i prefer omnidirectional.
Sounds good actually. not that overpowered nor underpowered.
I don’t understand what you mean what do I think?
I think it’s good.
What’s your opinion. That’s what he meant.
Power level 8 is the max power level a weapon can be upgraded to (using keys). So it would make sense for the Power-up skill to remain at that specific level.
Well, all of my weapons are upgraded to max anyway, so it won’t effect much.
That’s good to know, different power is better than the same type for all.
Too much of everything at once. May be, although I would prefer power of the fury attack depends on the power level.
I have a suggestion, Neutron Gun bullets would be flying in rows from below.
It’s next on the list, so it’s coming pretty soon.
So you will be doing fury of all weapons?
This should clear it up for you
Sorry, I missed, Im stupid again.
No worries, we all miss stuff sometimes.
If there’s a weapons in this idea, you should at least rename it All Fury Weapons or something like that. You will do what you want.
There, that should make it less confusing
No keyboard…
