We need lore

because planet in danger
he also love chicken (meat) so its a fun job to him

Five Nights At Mullerā€™s

2 Likes

The backstory is quite simpleā€¦
On the fateful day of September 11thā€¦ WItnesses saw two giant chickens approach the world trade center. What happened next is history.
The US Goverment found out that the perpetrators were chickens, and the only way to destroy them was to send a hero back in time, to 1999.

2 Likes

The year 1999 has arrived. A herd of freakinā€™ ugly chickens. are rushing from the space. Crime rate skyrockeded! Earth is ruined! Therefore, The Earth government called Bruce Leeā€™s relative ā€œHeroā€ for the massacre of the chickens. Hero is a killer machine. Wipe out all 2.147 billion of the chickens! However, in the planetary egg city there was a project in progress! A project to transform the deceased Dick Clark into an ultimate weapon!

10 Likes

I have another oneā€¦ the Large Hardon Collider (LHC) will be activated this year in march after long maintenance. Little do they know, LHC stands for Lunar Hen Creator, and the maintenance was a big trickā€¦ Itā€™s going to open a massive portal.
The chickens will come out straight out of it. Thatā€™s my conspiracy for todayā€¦ The game is only an illusion. Those with the highest scores will be quickly drafted into the real UHC. Thatā€™s the conspiracy of Chicken Invadersā€¦

2 Likes

Oh yeah Xd

A real og is here XD

LMFAOOO This man

the whole world was eating chickens as a food and hero is trying to get his ā€œworld-saviour mealā€ or ā€œsuperstar mealā€ at space burger
meanwhile chickensā€¦
they are just being destroyed by 1 spaceship
making 3 of bosses just to be destroyed

1 Like

Our hero has solved world hunger with those chickens

No, he ate too much and was hospitalized with a heart attack.

4 Likes

Space Burgerā€™s workers:

2 Likes

slightly evil face

2 Likes

spac brger what happened
:exclamation::exclamation: SQUID GAMES :exclamation: :exclamation:

5 Likes

Space Burger workers when some jackass drops off 20,000 moldy chickens burgers and demands you to pay for all of it

4 Likes

Imagine selling 100k chicken to space burger and they have to pay you

1 Like

Hey i have checked the lore

???
I donā€™t understand

its an ironic meme

It comes from a meme i saw that says ā€œFreddy what happend???ā€ And it shows Glamrock Freddy fully destroyed saying ā€œSQUID GAMES :exclamation::exclamation:ā€ Because in quid games uhh iā€™ve never seen that stuff lol

the actual origin is from a like news image but it says ā€œSQUID GAMES :exclamation::exclamation:ā€ instead of Squid Game so it turned into a meme like you mentioned

1 Like