Wave Idea: "Hammertime!"

So, yeah. I was once playing with @Starbrockle and i was talking about having some wave ideas, i guess i’ll show this one i had in mind first! Would like to see @InterAction_studios 's opinion on it, and the community’s too.

Hammertime!

NO, this is NOT a terraria reference (Kind of).

The spaceship faces to the left with a danger zone indicating where will the chickens come from.

And then… They appear just like the “Ying and Yang” Wave with a hammer-looking design.

The chickens will move left to right like a swinging animation, and then after a moment they will do an action that looks like if they were smashing the ground!

The metal parts can be upgraded by Mission difficulty. I guess this wave would be cool to appear at 40 - 60% difficulties.

So, how it’s looking?

• Cool!
  • Decent.
  • Eh… Could do some more…
    (Reply below to let me know.)
  • No thanks.

0 voters

Please read.

Thanks for reading

23 Likes

HMMM. GOOD idea BRO

4 Likes

Thanks Bro.

4 Likes

I love this idea :smiley:

5 Likes

Pretty creative, although I guess the handle and the head could consist of different chicken types to further spice up the wave, also maybe a better hammer design since the one presented here is kinda generic.

Still has a lot of potential tho, smashing recruits into pieces. 7.7/10

3 Likes

I mean, thanks Star bro! (There was a deleted message)

4 Likes

Yeah i was thinking about a different design tho lol :sweat_smile:. Maybe interAction could improve it

This was made in a photoshop app, i could only find 1 chicken facing to the right. And adding WAYYYY more chickens for a better design would destroy my ram completely. Mostly an effort, but i will see if i can change the design. Thanks for the 7.7/10 tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But why should he?

2 Likes

Cool trolling of the year 2022

4 Likes

This is a great wave!

3 Likes

The configuration is a good one. The type of chicken and their placement makes the wave more or less challenging. The speed will also make this mission more difficult or more easy. Having a rating is important when points are given. How would you rate the difficulty of this mission or wave? Be well all…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Added to v.110 :medal_sports: Idea

29 Likes