Was the accumulator nerfed?

Its been a while since I have played the game and the accumulator feels slightly weaker. The charge up time is longer, and the duration is smaller.

3 Likes

Yes

yes

YES and why did IA did this? it should work the way the accumulator came out

It is for something that I myself recognize, the accumulator was a bit broken but I think they went a bit too far making the accumulator very weak since its charge is fast up to half and that duration is less than 1 second and it is something super worse When you play Boss Assault, I would settle for a weak accumulator and to have it a little better I would have to improve it with keys

1 Like

Yes

Yes the accumulator was a lil bit overpowered. Up to double fire rate without producing heat, while being so fast to recharge is a lil over the top. Didn’t have the chance to play since the last 2 patches.

I think tbh the faster drain is balance considering that the accumulator does not consume heat. So pre-nerf you would last longer before you overheated if you started shooting fast

in my opinion the accumulator as it is, is fine for now and is better placed as a balance considering that it discharges immediately when it is full day. before you accumulated too much and had much advantage.

Both boosters currently give +50% firerate.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.