Warping sound

So, when you finish a stage and your ship goes to warp to the next one, sound goes bbbbzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, then it stops a few seconds and it starts again, BBZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.
This was logical during the normal games, because of the cutscenes and stuff, but here when we’re warping from one stage to the next one, it should remain persistent, so it stays bbbbzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Same would apply for interstellar traveling at top speed.

3 Likes

Let’s say we break the sound barrier while warping.

2 Likes

They’re literally hundreds of times faster than the speed of sound in space. Although it’s about the engine sound.

It was kind of a joke, no space in sound at all.
On the other hand,

Ahh, yes they could because they do accelerate.

If I had a thousand keys for every time that image is brought up as an argument. I could buy all kinds of spaceship with all rarities.

As for the sounds, I always just assumed that the first one was the sound of the warp drive powering up and the second one was the warp drive turning off.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what the sounds are, but we’re missing the ‘warp drive running’ sound.

As for the image, that’s my favorite part of the whole plot, it always grinds me a smile.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.