Upgrade to 20

I can’t stand it anymore why I upgrade weapon to 8 why

2 Likes

upgrading it to max power would be too much

7 Likes

Why not it’s better to upgrade to max and I lost all of my keys cause of upgrades it’s not very well

Instead of pay-to-win, respect your lives and your firepowers and carefully dodge all projectiles to avoid losing a life. 8 is still close enough, because the weapon only changes at level 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 20.

6 Likes

You can’t tell me if you don’t like to upgrade 20 then don’t upgrade it

Yes,he can. People are supposed to discuss the suggestion here so that IA knows whether or not it’s a good idea to add it.

2 Likes

Dude I don’t like him why you here and fight for saving this game you can’t to tell me

While I would like to upgrade to 20 power, it takes away from the challange and collecting power at all. It has to balanced for the sake of fun and fairness. Just as if lives cost 1 key per one, would there be the excitment of trying not to die?
We don’t need to steamroll every mission, because otherwise it would have no challange and fun in actually saving up power etc.

3 Likes

“If you don’t like it, don’t do it”
Yeah, this also applies to the unbalanced 20-level plant upgrade system of PvZ2.

I don’t know about the other weapons, but 8 is the first level that Neutron Gun changes from 3 to 5 projectiles, so that’s enough. 8 to 4 for losing a life means reduce your firepower by 4, but 20 to 15 actually reduces your firepower by only one, so it’s too overpowered for shorter but more competitive missions like Daily and Space Race.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.