UPDATE! Early access

you use music final boss CI3, CI4, CI5 for Final boss please! NO STABILITY!

1 Like

ā€¦what

3 Likes

RIP Engrisk

I also think that would be good because I hear a lot of times the CI3 normal boss music while Iā€™m fighting the YolkStarā„¢. I would like to hear the YolkStarā„¢ā€™s theme.

Please no CI4/5 final boss music, the normal one is better. I couldnā€™t stand hearing Mr Egg cannonā€™s theme while fighting it.

I want back only The Henterprise theme.

i donā€™t want any of those themes to be back, as they all are slow and fail to have the ā€˜end of the worldā€™ vibe

Although music can be further customized into two parts: one for the waves and one for the boss itself.

These music make the boss more epic

No they donā€™t. Have you heard Ci4/5 final boss music? You could fall asleep while fighting mr Henterprise and Egg Cannon.

1 Like

In my opinion only for egg cannonā€™s.
Henterprise has a cool theme

3 Likes

Henterprise have the best final boss theme here. Its shame that is underrated by some people :unamused:

2 Likes

I think all should come back. In my opinion, the egg cannon theme it is not too bad

Cannon theme Is not bad but compared to the other 2 is more slow and try to intimidate you with a of show an overpowered strenght
Like Egg Cannon is
And the slowness is the problem of the theme (sadly)

In muÅæic Åælow ā‰ > not powerful.

Upon liļ¬…ening to it juļ¬… now, I realiÅæed the problem: itā€™s juļ¬… too Åæimple muÅæically. Sure, you have the trombones with the ā€œmelodyā€ with flutes for background frit, but it needs the ļ¬…rings as part of the background, plus maybe Åæome clarinets on the main theme and a doubling of the theme an octave down on the baÅæÅæes and/or contrabaÅæÅæoon. AlÅæo, it needs more than a ā€œmelodyā€ and ā€œharmonyā€; it need ā€œalmoļ¬… melodiesā€ and more parts for the background ļ¬…uff.

Although thatā€™s juļ¬… my opinion. If played well by an actuƤl orcheļ¬…ra, it would have a Åæimilar Åæound to parts of Holļ¬…ā€™s Mars (from the planets Åæuite).

In my opinion an organ could suit better the danger of Cannon than flutes or clarinets (but iā€™m not an expert in music so i stop here)

A pipe organ could certainly work to Åæome extent at leaļ¬…, but itā€™d require a completely different compoÅæition.

1 Like

I liked that Egg cannon had eerie and creepy theme, it was too calm, first 10-15 seconds are cool, the rest is meh. They need to rework the rest to be in the same creepy melody but to build more suspense uover timeā€¦ something like the main CIU theme has these ā€œdarkā€ and calm parts and then it builds up.

2 Likes

You are intending something like this

Or like this:

1 Like

No, thatā€™s too fast.