Unofficial CI4U Leaderboards

Done.

another attempt, this time without satellites and many unoriginality

Better attempt, 5 dying times

1 Like

Died 6 times (3 times because of lag), used alot of sats and accidentally ruined some pecking order bonuses :moyai:

1 Like

With v139 now being uploaded to Live, this post shall serve as a section break to separate scores from Beta to Live.

Any new posts are to be considered from Live attempts.

Doing this at 5 AM likely didn’t with reflexes, as I died at the Egg Cannon. After some sleep, I’ll do another No Death Run.

6 Likes

Decent run & Too many deaths

1 Like

My first attempt surely isnt this bad right??

Yea ofc i dipped my 7 lives…

Died twice due to core and cannon, playing this while recording and my mouse not moving well is totally a paradise.

69 keys nice

bad

Not quite should be easy

1 Like

Only 1 dying time
It’s very hurt if you use Absolver Beam to shoot the eggshell from the final boss, and the red bullets chase to you in a same time while you haven’t still break all eggshell yet. I also lost the iceman medal at the last wave by some ways ?!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m a deathless BX-9 pilot!

4 Likes

Dammit, if only I didn’t overheat at the Egg Cannon… Third time lucky?

2 Likes

Are you using overdrive or accumulator with a BX 9?

Overdrive. I’ll admit that the health buff of the Chicken spawns from the Egg Cannon leaves very little wiggle room, especially against the red lasers.

2 Likes

BX9 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh seriously that too much of score

2 Likes

Wave 120: Looks like I shot chicken metal but it still drops gifts and firepowers, right? :thinking:. Hope you can help me check this issue. If so, I think it should be removed to avoid increasing the score thanks to this method

3 Likes