Unofficial CI3U Leaderborads

Topic unhidden. As a result, mine was purged. So, let’s post your score in here.

5 Likes

Since we can’t see our score in CI3U, but at least we can post here our Base Score, while waiting to v140.2
If i’m not wrong, my base score was 25M points

3 Likes

24M base, 76.8M final, died 9 times (could have went better)

1 Like

I don’t think that CI3U has less point than other Episode Mission, though CI3U is harder than those.
Not my finished score because i got too much faults. Beside, this is BETA. I’ll try it later.

1 Like

I can’t believe that my attempt was perfect, till the end, when the Yolk hit me like a speedy bunny…
@Knightcap Nice 7 Lazers Yolk lol.

2 Likes

At least your final score is higher than me lol
I died 6 times
And you know, i used to think about this, but i think that will cause “unbalance” ingame.

‘this’ means reverting this change back to CI3 original:

2 Likes

My attempt was 4 near miss
And guess what, 3 of them is from Yolk :skull:

2 Likes

painful.

2 Likes

Your account returned?

1 Like

No.
My main account is still banned until 17/12/2023.
The BETA server is separate with the LIVE server (main), probably i still get banned in main server, but i can ask iA to unbanned me in BETA server so i can test new stuffs.
It’s BETA anyways.

1 Like

your cheating even that score or keys so experimental.

1 Like

That’s not how it works.

1 Like

???

1 Like

I got banned for sharing accounts. (no cheating, the banned was 3 months from Sep-Oct)

Well it’s possible with me to ask him to unbanned me, I still can test new stuffs and figure some ideas and bugs (if possible)

1 Like

Well asked on. What is callsign is yours (they are you 2 accounts)

1 Like

It’s better to not asking about this, leave it anyways.

1 Like

Why does that matter? The BETA won’t last for very long from now. Besides, once you’re unbanned you’ll get the opportunity to try CI3U as well as additional changes and new features (perhaps also get ideas or spot bugs?).

If I was you, I’d keep patience until the planned unban. That’s the key.

1 Like

This is so weird because this “Unofficial CI3U Leaderboards” (not Leaderborads like the title of this topic) topic like a mixed topic, which discussing/talking about a lot of things beside your Final Score in CI3U :neutral_face:

1 Like

Try it by yourself :smirk: I’m sure you won’t even dare to do that by yourself beside just saying others as cheaters. By the way, do a research doesn’t that hurt.

BETA server is completely different, you can test some stuffs in there, so you can ask iA for a ban removal (should I say this is an exception for “appealing”?). Hmm…

Well, it was. Now it still as is, but less than before.

1 Like

Banning means violanting ToS, not only cheating.

1 Like