Unfairness about Multiplayer farming method

No, as in the chapters, individual firepower get weaker when players increase, which isnt suitable for that

I could just use other methods, this consume keys secondary with perishables, and it doesnt affect other ppl as well as decreasing win rate

1 Like

nullify all of the items you bring when you become a zombie (satellites included)

1 Like

This will be my next meme, thanks :))

Mass Condensers have been made ā€œAuto-useā€ equipment in v.98 , which should largely solve the problem. If not, we can make them more expensive.

4 Likes

I have a question, the damage that mass does is due to the mass we put in so if it becomes an auto use item their damage will only be 1 mass right?

Yes. It functions as other ā€œAuto-useā€ items, like Coolant Canister and Poultry Revenge. You can equip as many as you like in slots, but the benefit is always constant (+50,000 damage per crash). Crashing makes you lose one unit, so you can only crash a limited number of times (equal to the number of units you mounted).

9 Likes

I agree with this, Mass Condenser is better with that new mechanic :smiley:

i would rather say make it more expensive or well just make the limit only 1 or decrease the damage dealt by the mass condenser (about 25,000 Damage)

perhaps if the zombie mechanic is removed then more of the others would start to rejoin just to get the lives back and well this was in other episodes
0 lives, just rejoin and get 5 extra lives back in episodes
its just free score for you. whether you are zombie. rejoining will be most of the problem thatā€™ll be started after removing zombie mechanic. ruining the fun of multiplayer

maybe if its possible, then the game will try to save the data of yours when you leave the room and rejoin whether you have changed the mission config itā€™ll only remain like it was before you leave (except for the spacecraft)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.