Make zombies not collide with anything there’s not much point to dying again

I mean you do still lose fp

Oh yeah. Hmmm. Maybe what Lunarian suggested is better

tbh the most annoying thing about multiplayer is just item hogs

take every fp item that drops and leave none for the others

makes most multiplayer games just a “kill or be killed” styled kind of game

1 Like

Some items just have to be banned IMO.

Banning items or gamemodes is a braindead solution that tends to do more damage than it’s intended to fix tbh

1 Like

Yeah. Your idea would be good. But don’t make it like episodes where you can collect those items and gain nothing from them, just don’t let zombies collect keys, food and coins in the first place.

quite frankly

multiplayer should’ve just stayed as the free for all it once was

use whatever without having your items used up, but you get nothing at the end of the mission.

this should apply to the host too. the host used to be the only one who got the stuff, and got their stuff used up.

that way, nobody loses and nobody wins

if anything, rooms can have a “condition” or “filter” option, where the host can choose to ban perishables, some mountables?, special weapons, and whatnot

and perhaps impose an “item pickup limit” for each player per wave. (2 boxes and 1 atom per player per wave)

3 Likes

There would need to be a graphic that depicts specific items not being allowed in a multiplayer room. A promising idea though.

well thats kind of common sense

having to physically enter the room to find out whats banned is stupid

3 Likes

Already suggested, already answered by IA. That’s still something you can get around.

The trouble lies in the fact that zombie players can abuse Mass Condensers. The solution to that is not scrapping up multiplayer entirely or downgrading five versions or banning items, that would be quite outside the scope of this topic and problem.

By allowing players to ban certain items, they can also ban Mass Condenser.

1 Like

I’ve always said that Mass Condensers encourage abnormal gameplay. I don’t think they should be banned from multiplayer specifically, but I’d be okay if they disappeared entirely.

Coordinates?

Isn’t it on the screenshot?

1 Like

No, the corner of the screen is covered up, and you can’t see it anyw-

Oh.

ohhh.

oops.

I’m going to go now.

5 Likes

It is

Well, its versatile, currently its well-known for the muiti farming method, and there are still more things that needs to be added so that there could be more options to use slots more effective

No, as in the chapters, individual firepower get weaker when players increase, which isnt suitable for that

I could just use other methods, this consume keys secondary with perishables, and it doesnt affect other ppl as well as decreasing win rate

1 Like