Ummm buff the Hatchling 101

So…i thought of asking yall this do anyone wanna see Hatachling 101 get a front facing satalite instead of right side? For me yeah i wanna! Lemme know ur thoughts in the poll.

• Yes change it to front facing.
  • Nah keep as it is.
0 voters

Every single thing you wrote, most people gonna disapprove them, unfortunately for you…

Plus Hatchling Lines are supposed starter ships, why buff

As if the key boost it gives isn’t a buff already…

1 Like

ok so, how would a front facing “satalite” help the “Hatachling 101”

what good would it do

1 Like

Puttin it in front of the ship won’t save u fast enough from some projectiles my friend… I’m afraid i may not be right but yeah

1 Like

I see ur point.

1 Like

I only kept it because of that

its the style since the old episodes :+1: so no.

Starter ship (H&C 101 itself) got a key gain buff already and it doesn’t need anymore buff.

It’s already buffed with 18%+ keys droprate
Starter ship or not, all ships must be balanced that one ship shouldn’t be better than others in unqualified way, as iA said

H&C 101 is a good choice for keyrushes
In older versions of CIU H&C Spacecrafts could reach max power (20 :zap: ) but i think iA nerfed it because balancing problem (max power makes muller ships kind of useless)
H&C Current abilities are fine

Yeah i just wanted to see it having a front facing satalite to make it the best lol

a better suggestion, there should be option to freely place the satellites around you ( even behind you, it will look bit weird that the satellites behind you shoot through you ) and of course, there is specific range, you won’t put the satellite 960km away from you

1 Like

What’s the point? (no pun intended) It’s still a satellite, plus, you’re supposed to use something else than it. It’s rarely used in Key Rushes and quests.

2 Likes

i said that because he wanted to change satellite position in H&C 101 from left to front

1 Like

That’s a cool idea!

HC spacecrafts are ok well its like the vfs but there are some diffeence too

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.