UHF League

ah why me exist

Are you seriously going to make me start playing tetra league on tetr.io? :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

I like this idea. Although it’s not the season to be adding new functionality right now, I’ll try to have a basic version working in time for the next update (or the one after that)

32 Likes

I just had these wild toughts and I think they may work really well:

1. Ability to challenge online contacts in friendly matches.
  1. Squadron/Team battles
    It’s UHF League but online players are in a team from 2 up to a full squadron.
    Points earned by every member of the team will be summed at the very end of the game, team with more total points wins.
    (Random team matchmaking is also a suggestion for lone players)
    (Rewards are bigger to incentivise the social aspect of the game, so random team multiplayer gives less but still more than 1v1)
  1. If 2 gets added friendly squadron matches may be good for streamers/mobile players gatherings.
4 Likes

Here in ‘Contacts’, you’d see a new button called Friendly Battle.
This is all I had in mind so I don’t know, here you go.
Once clicking it, You’ll be taken to this screen:

The Tier requirement is 25 and it’s a 30 wave Chicken Invasion.
Every 10 Waves there will be a showdown between the two contacts, and they’ll have to attack each other. Both of the players have 100 Health, the health bars are on the noses of the spacecrafts.
Each weapon only deals one damage. The player who destroys the other one will be successful. The players have 10 minutes to destroy each other. If they both fail to destroy each other during that time, It will be a draw, which means both of them get no points. The player who wins two rounds is the winner.
There are no rewards for winning a friendly battle.

7 Likes

that would require multiplayer to be added in the first place

14 Likes

no that’s not how it works

6 Likes

That was a full 6 days’ work. :tired_face: , but… added to v.65 :medal_sports: Idea

33 Likes

:eye: :lips: :eye:

2 Likes

that would be exciting to see the idea

Time to say Goodbye to life

So this is the reason you can’t online for 2 day ago?
Well that was pain your hand for 6 day of work.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for it

2 Likes

Great idea

1 Like

Pretty sure it will be epic.

let’s see how close can this fan-made button get (worst icon you’ve ever seen in CI history)

14 Likes

perfect

1 Like

This reminds me of Change Air Blade. In a good way

Make it forks instead we don’t have any sword weapon yet

2 Likes