Two player in same computer!

can you add two player in same computer when tha sacend player join the Original strength of any weapen Decrease they shared the same slot and you need unless two heart to play the shared the same Missiles , etc … and please if it possible make can play with Playstation hand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Basically multiplayer. Will it be added? Yes, but much much later. Has it already been suggested? A lot.

I’ll guess you either want the game on PS which no, I don’t think is possible at least at the current state and even if its complete, then it would be very hard to get CIU on PS due to requiring a major cut of money to be on PS which iA isn’t making right now, plus it wouldn’t be worth it or you want to play CIU with a PS controller, in which case add CIU as a non Steam game on Steam, then you can configure settings to play CIU with a Dualshock controller after some tinkering around.

11 Likes

he means ps controller support i think
which would be nice yeah

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.