CRUSHER

1) Wave Overview

These images above will show how this wave and enemies arraged and distributed

2) Basic Parameter

→ Difficulty: 60-70% above
→ Wave zoom: 100%

3) Mechanic

Beginning of the wave, Safe zone and Anomally zone will appear like this:

After you stay in the safe zone, all barriers and enemies will appear. The Egg Barrier Wall will start moving slowly in the right direction.

This gif image will explain how this wall work:

Your mission is to kill all enemies before the Egg Barrier Wall completely cover the screen.

HEAVY PRESSURE

1) Wave Overview

Heavy Pressure without barrier wall

2) Basic Parameter

→ Difficulty: 70% above
→ Wave zoom: 100%

3) Mechanic

Safe zone and Anomally distribution

Two barrier walls will move up and down, leave a gap between two walls equal to the gap of the double barrier width. When moving, the upper wall will cover the gap, while the lower wall will temporarily disappear and vice versa…

This video will show how this wall work.

So what do you think about this idea. Comment below this post. Hope @InterAction_studios read and consider this idea!

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

this is really hard wave idea, need a lot of skill to pass there wave

2 Likes

Overall a great wave idea, but with this tight zone I don’t think it would be obtainable to survive specially with cowards existing.

2 Likes

So what should we do? Have you had an opinion for this?

you are blocking a non-invaded free space at the left side of the wave. better unlock so the player can be able to dodge incoming fire.

1 Like

Uhm…

2 Likes

Now this is way better.

1 Like

Refix aethestic issues

waves that result in unavoidable death if you aren’t fast enough to kill the enemies are terrible

13 Likes

Why…?

consider players who may have low firepower and nothing else to help them who would be unable to beat this wave in time

10 Likes

Oh… I know…

Harder than I think
Moreover these waves may not be suitable for beginner who want to try hard with them

1 Like

Corridor waves, why?

2 Likes

Uhh… Nice wave design but, went a little too far…

1 Like

Yeah…
Next time i’ll try to make a easier wave

2 Likes

yeah… I’m out of creativity
Maybe making waves is not my forte… :frowning:

You have one year till the another wave frenzy so better take this huge time to think of the waves that can be moderate for all players. give it a try.

1 Like

Ok! Thanks!
I think that my creativity is only suitable for big idea

@Pinkpiter Put Coward, Toxic, Balloon, UFO Chicken and my favorites Chickenaut, Slob Chicken, Armored Chicken, Chick Laser Gun and Chick Gatling Gun in the “CRUSHER” wave. I really want to see this version of the wave.

1 Like