(Ahh, i didn’t even finish this thing, why I accidentally click post this thing!)
Because some bosses are just too easy, too simple, too rewarding, you name it.
- Apple core, drops too many firepowers. Shall be toned down as it makes the mission too easy if you meet it at the beginning.
- Crabs, these guys are too kind, at least give 2 firepowers. Change it to drop presents only.
- Last bosses, I don’t complain that they drop many firepowers and presents, but still they’re too good as investment if you meet their easier version at beginning. The idea in my mind is to make them only appears at the end of the mission. Show some exclusivity.
- Mother hen ship (CI3) & Mysterious ship, why these things only give a firepower/present? Add coins! or something.
- Mother hen ship (CI4), 3 satelites are too much, just one.
- Sweater chicken & Mysterious ship, in higher difficulty add a chance to strike player! Something like what chicken terminators do.
- Party chicken, when damaged at 60%, 75% and 90% do his omnidirectional shoot! That attack is incredibly fast. Maybe only available in higher difficulty.
- Brother reunited, i know someone already mentioned this, but that’s a cool idea! I won’t take credit for this one. So, when one of them is killed, the other one will enter rage mode and shoot even more quickly. You dirty brother killer!
- Yolk star phase 2, could be more aggressive in higher difficulty, its title is revenge of the yolk after all.
- Henterprise, big laser at last phase can be exploited, @EmeraldBirb already said this. Also randomize where it will come from should be an unexpected thing!
- Crab v2, randomize its throwing order and shorten its force field duration for a V2 fight!
- Crab V1 with all chicken, why I hardly ever saw this thing? This version is harder than any crabs in high difficulty! Also randomized attack order also works well for challenge.
- Crab V1 with all laser, the easiest boss ever once you know its pattern. Make it as random as yolk star lasers (but can attack from many angles), and it will be one of the hardest.
- King of Crabs, the transition between chick throws and laser is too long. Shorthen it.
- Henperor Apprentice, make this guy move, but not going too near to edge, avoiding being cornered. When it shoots lasers he also moves! I know this is possible to be applied as Master Squawker is moving while shooting lasers. Also mirrored laser so it spins clockwise too. (this is also applied to Super Chicken in chicken multiplicity)
- Super Chicken, lacks of area coverage. Moving while laying eggs should fix that flaw. Also I don’t think he needs stripped line to warn his laser attack. Just make him looks like Henterprise’s big laser charging, and he shoots directly above you.
- Egg Cannon, this thing is boring. So I have new pattern for it. Also its laser should targets random direction instead of straight, like Henterprise’s purple beam. And in very low chance it could spawn ufo chicks, ufo chicken, chickennaut or even eggship.
- 0% - 25%
Chicken wobble -> Orange lasers (3 times) -> Chicken wobble -> Triple red bolts -> repeat
- 25% - 50%
Egg launch -> Orange lasers (3 times)-> Chicken wobble -> Orange lasers (3 times) -> repeat
- 50% - 75%
Egg launch -> Triple red bolts -> Chicken wobble -> Triple red bolts -> repeat
- 75% - 100%
Infinite yellow beams (more and faster!) with Chicken wobble