Top ten?

Can anyone tell me why I’m not showing up on top ten lists even though
my score represents a fIrst second or third etc…???

because you didn’t do good enough and didn’t make it

Is the mission you played a squadron assignment? If yes, then that’s the reason. Squadron assignments aren’t counted in the Leaderboards.

What

sapp

No, I think shady is right.

Screenshot_2023-03-22-09-22-34

Look at these two pictures, I got 20 million, and with that score, I should appear in 9th place in the top-10 leaderboards, but it didn’t show up. (and no it wasn’t a squadron assignment, just a regular mission)

1 Like

Do you end session in the middle of a wave? If you do it too many times, your score will get disqualified.

No I didn’t.

EXACTLY THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. (No disqualify warning)

Keeps on happening, maybe ICU forgot to flip a switch…or is it a glitch ?

nada…

being first or tenth doesn’t give anyone extra lives ,$,or advancement so who gives
a rats ass…

If your mission is disqualified, or if it’s multiplayer, then it won’t be entered in the top-10 lists.

I see from your history that a LOT of your missions are multiplayer, so this is probably the reason.

That mission was flown as multiplayer, so no top-10.

3 Likes

not so…just flew Needy Taste master and acheived over 14 mill in points good for 5th
but no listing …was not a multi person flight…

It is logged as multiplayer. Perhaps there’s a bug with the button display? Is there a green checkmark over the “multiplayer” button just before you start the mission? Even if you don’t see a green checkmark on the “multiplayer” button, press it and double-check what the settings area.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.