Time Trial Missions

Beat the mission in said amount of time or less for a key bonus. If the timer goes above the amount of time that was given to you, you will not receive the bonus, and you will earn less Final Keys.

6 Likes

So this is like space race mission but you could find it i a planet like normal mission, right?

This idea is cool, I thought about it too. I believe that Time Trial Missions should have a specific time to complete, the longer the duration, the more time to complete such a mission. If time is up and you haven’t completed the mission, Mission Failed will appear even when you have lives. Fun Fact: Time Trials are known time challenges in the Crash Bandicoot series. :smiley:

1 Like

While it’s a neat idea, it would require estimating the time needed to beat every single wave, especially depending on the enemies that spawn.

3 Likes

I guess you could say that.

Use a weapon that’s perfect for the situation.

Easier said than done.

1 Like

How about this:
The [astronomical object] is about to explode and you have to escape away from the blast. Unfortunately, the chickens are on their way to block your way out. You will be given a certain time, depending on the mission difficulty, how long it is, and environmental changes. If the timer runs out, the [astronomical object] explodes and you fail, no matter how many lives you have.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.