Time Barriers

Description: time barriers, apart from a health bar, also has a time bar. (The amount of time can be selected by @InterAction_studios.) If you don’t destroyed it after time runs out, it becomes indestructible. Take a look and you will see a white time bar.
CIU 2020-07-06 22-14-20-34

7 Likes

On what waves this’ll replace tho? just asking.

The thing is that it is not very necessary for the present waves, it would be better in the new ones, but it could be suitable for such waves where there is a bonus in the form of a box, if we do not destroy we will not get satellites.

1 Like

Well ok, I’d say 1 or 2 mins for a time at best.

From the beginning, I think that maybe 5 seconds, 10 or 15 time for destruction. What do you think?

1 Like

Ok then, but the barriers shouldn’t be too tough tho.

It would be worse with the LV4 barrier.

A perfect idea would be to add the Time Barriers LV4 instead of the usual LV4 in Shoot the Core at the highest difficulty level.

1 Like

in over 100% difficulty? i agree, and the time should be 15 secs. ok?

Great suggestion!

1 Like

What would happen if you die a few times on that boss, having :zap:5 and below afterwards?

hmm, i didn’t even think about that situation but, well it would be hard but not all barriers will be replaced tho.

Then you just have to watch out for Time Barriers LV4 and apple bullets until you defeat him, because the barriers disappear after the fight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.