The unoffical CIU art contest 💡

Oh come on skites, why you hate it anyway? >w<

i HATE IT BECAUSE I HAVE MANY REASONS AND I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE WHO USE UWU ON COMMENTS IN DISCORD THAT ARE REALLY DIRTY. AND I HAVE GOT MANY MESSAGES THAT ARE DIRTY AND HAVE UWU IN THEM.

2 Likes

Did we post anything dirty?

i was talking about discord -_-

1 Like

Not my point. My point was that we didn’t post anything dirty like those people did,and you still threw hate at us. Calm down a little please.

I personally stopped using UwU OwO when I learned that it was taken by furries, but I don’t mind it if someone uses it.

2 Likes

Why is this happening

:neutral_face: guys let’s forget about this and continue this art contest

2 Likes

Well it seems a what-was-supposed to be a fun CIU art contest was ruined by a internet face hateclub and got forgotten, but I’ll not let that happen, Wake up, “The unofficial CIU art contest :bulb:. Wake up, and smell the ashes.

4 Likes

:neutral_face:

We shall have voting today! But I just woke up so I cant really make a poll efficiently on mobile

1 Like

INB4 I kindly ask you to not vote for me

K. Also I’m trying to find a muti-choice ranked vote system as I think this would be the best. A single choice isn’t that good, and neither is multiple choice. They work, but could be better. Perhaps I’m putting too much effort into this thing.

I’m just gonna do a normal poll since there aren’t really any good sites for this. So 3 days of voting begin! So, who drew a paint chicken the best? Participants are allowed to vote, but not on their own art.
You can vote for up to 3 people, so I suggest you use it to the max!

• isp (Paint)
  • skites 2 (Paint)
  • Travisdaman (Sketchpad)
  • RoboCat (Autodesk Sketchbook)
  • James187 (Paint)
  • Stardrone (Paint)
  • EyadElimby (Paint? The gradients are throwing me off)

0 voters

delet me from the pool aaaa

You cannot undo what you have brought into this world

1 Like

F

1 Like

OK! I will die! - Chicken said

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

You’re too late :frowning: sorry but those were the rules.