The only such wave!

At the beginning I will say that I was inspired by the “fortress” wave. This wave is so far the only one that appears in both Chicken Invasion and in Droid Raid. Droids and Chickens fight each other (chickens are also helped by Aliens) There are two anomalies that will help you defeat all enemies. After killing enemies, the bubbles burst and the container disappears.

Select a wave name!

• Food Battle
  • Species War
  • The enemy of my enemy is my enemy?

0 voters

8 Likes

The idea is nice, but why you put the anomalies so close to each other? At least put one to the right and one to the left.

1 Like

I put it because it would be difficult to avoid the anomalies to get to the enemies, unless the anomalies would be at the edges of the screen.

2 Likes

Still cool though

Maybe I’ll change it later, but I don’t promise.

So, caught in the crossfire?

1 Like

No, read it again. Inspired by “Fortress”

If you think about it, it’s basically caught in the crossfire.

You stuck between two factions and they’re firing at each other, you have to find a way to get out.

the best wave

1 Like

But there and in the fortress there is only one species of enemy. In this wave is 3 and the wave comes in 2 mission types.

1 Like

Guess you don’t know what “Caught in the crossfire” means. I’m not complaining anymore.

I know what it means.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.