The new wave ideas: the spoons full of the chicken and ping pong

Hello guys. I come back with the New wave ideas. I hope you enjoy :crossed_fingers:.

1. The spoons full of chicken

At this stage, the irons create a long spoon in which there are 4 to 6 chickens or chicks. Now these spoons go up and actually 4 spoons repeat the same
process
20230813_224912
Curved irons can be destroyed, but the flat irons between these two are the bars that form three irons together
2. Ping pong

This stage has a reference to the game of pong. If you know what pong is, two lines and a ball act like ping pong. There are two bars here, and the chickens are inside an iron ball, which is destroyed by a bomb.
And this ball hits the irons and the same process repeats itself like a game of ping pong.
20230813_222908

This wave on the difficulty level can add two small soccer balls to itself
Well, these are my ideas.:neutral_face: But I’m still going to give an idea again. Anyway, I hope you like it

What was my idea?
  • This is perfect
  • Good
  • Not bad
  • This Eh
  • Bad
  • Awful

0 voters

read this

Guys, if you see why gifs are so bad or how badly done, these are ideas on paper. And it is supposed to be in the game with better quality and more complete.

9 Likes

I like the Spoon wave idea bro

3 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

love the spoon wave but the dangers and the anomaly look like effervescence and stacker COMBINED.

1 Like

I have a wave idea that’s similar. But well done.

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t know but thank you

1 Like

No, I don’t think so.
I’m glad you liked it

Great Idea :slight_smile: . , @InterAction_studios what about these ideas , which do you like from them : Un-docking satellites , auto - filling slots , projectile insight or allowed items for multiplayer .

1 Like

He gave this answer and I think he is going to add update 138 or the next updates

1 Like

I can feel the new waves coming soon…

2 Likes

Yippee yippee-happy

3 Likes

1 Like

Do you think these two waves will be added to the next update? (Update v.138)

I liked both of them, i hope so bro

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I am also liked that waves , i also thinks , these are added in next version .

1 Like

I hope too

1 Like

Should I close the survey or not?

Well, if you and anyone no longer need to discuss it, then yes.

2 Likes

Ok

1 Like