🎖 The Medal Medal

The medal is fake. It doesn’t exist. I slapped it together for the occasion. It won’t be put into the game.*

The achievement is real, though, and worthy of recognition.

*famous last words

26 Likes

Famous last words indeed.

1 Like

These medals are beautiful
It will be awesome if a medal ranking feature was implemented

6 Likes

Though seriously…It could be a secret medal of sorts that doesn’t have a silhouette on the medal screen because it seems a shame not to implement it-it’s so shinee…

1 Like

Alright people. Public petition.

• I want this medal in the game
  • I’m against.

0 voters

(if people could get Re-Logic to add moon lord legs with online petition then who says we can’t make our own petition)

10 Likes

I can’t say anything besides “congrats!” and “Finally!”

8 Likes

maybe I should be upset…my medal :joy:…but I’m not because you can’t give me a medal who does’t exist for collecting all the medals it just make no sense. :slightly_smiling_face: that does’t change the fact that I think that there should be a special reward, not a medal :lying_face: but a special reward!! and my suggesion was a special spacecraft…Millennium Hatchling :heart:…whatever the time will decide
PS reward or not reward with this achievement from now on I just became great player, not THE,just a great player!!!

9 Likes

Dude there is an Early Access badge in it. Then only Early Access players would be able to get it.

Medal Medal = Medallion

7 Likes

All medals earned will be reset as well, except for the 3 EA medals.

This would be a thing on the actual release though.

clupea harengus 2

4 Likes

What did Clupea Harangeus do anyway?

Spoiler: it turned the chicken legs into fish

Ok I’m going to delete CI3 now.
(jk)

Wait, it did?

I got the joke (red herring) but didn’t realize it actually did anything. :joy:

Its impresive how someone who have wife and kid/kids, has so much time playing the game.

Who would blame him for playing the best shooter of all time

4 Likes

I’m against this idea, since some medals require a competitive squadron which is out of the player’s skill. One can’t just force their other members to play for hours to be on top.

12 Likes

I imagine it’s only going to be increasingly harder as more people start playing this game, when it comes to challenge and activity medals

5 Likes

But that’s rather the problem of activity medals themselves not this medal (yes, this medal needs all of them to work, but the problem lies with other medals - if one ingredient isn’t working then anything else that uses it will also not work)

6 Likes