🎖 The Medal Medal

Wait what. Doesn’t it mean “wanted” ?

7 Likes

I think it’s time for me to fix my sleep schedule.

1 Like

Yes. He marked it with the *fake to notify everyone about the fakeness of the medal.

Finally an honest scammer in town.

5 Likes

updated on 26.05.20

f
g
I said since day 1

30 Likes

maybe I was just a liar :smiling_imp::smiley: …need some prove :blush:

9 Likes

Alright. IA explain yourself. Did you mean that no one wanted that medal to be created or what? Because if yes, then my 2016 self begs to differ:

And so I have all medals on easy difficulty I will earn the violet star medal which requires to have all medals on difficulty. And if you earn all 3 violet stars you will earn the Hardest To Get Medal of All Time - Diamond Star.
Ideas from my old email conversation

3 Likes

The medal is fake. It doesn’t exist. I slapped it together for the occasion. It won’t be put into the game.*

The achievement is real, though, and worthy of recognition.

*famous last words

26 Likes

Famous last words indeed.

1 Like

These medals are beautiful
It will be awesome if a medal ranking feature was implemented

6 Likes

Though seriously…It could be a secret medal of sorts that doesn’t have a silhouette on the medal screen because it seems a shame not to implement it-it’s so shinee…

1 Like

Alright people. Public petition.

• I want this medal in the game
  • I’m against.

0 voters

(if people could get Re-Logic to add moon lord legs with online petition then who says we can’t make our own petition)

10 Likes

I can’t say anything besides “congrats!” and “Finally!”

8 Likes

maybe I should be upset…my medal :joy:…but I’m not because you can’t give me a medal who does’t exist for collecting all the medals it just make no sense. :slightly_smiling_face: that does’t change the fact that I think that there should be a special reward, not a medal :lying_face: but a special reward!! and my suggesion was a special spacecraft…Millennium Hatchling :heart:…whatever the time will decide
PS reward or not reward with this achievement from now on I just became great player, not THE,just a great player!!!

9 Likes

Dude there is an Early Access badge in it. Then only Early Access players would be able to get it.

Medal Medal = Medallion

7 Likes

All medals earned will be reset as well, except for the 3 EA medals.

This would be a thing on the actual release though.

clupea harengus 2

4 Likes

What did Clupea Harangeus do anyway?

Spoiler: it turned the chicken legs into fish

Ok I’m going to delete CI3 now.
(jk)