The banned user eggcannon

Hey everyone
I thing you already realize this but @eggcannon is back and creating plus 18 content about @InterAction_studios and members of the forum.
His channel’s name is Sattuurn. I first thought i can defeat him by myself but I really need help.
He insulted me and my family, so please report his channel and videos, and if I’m not important so much for you , at least do it for the sake of IA

Thank you for your nice games InterAction_studios
Love you all

18 Likes

I opened this topic thinking it was a joke suggestion for an egg cannon that launches the ships of banned forum users, and then you say > I first thought I can defeat him by myself

In all seriousness, let’s keep this game pure.

3 Likes

Lmao
He is kinda right
We must defeat him together

3 Likes

Wow I didn’t think that people will like it so much
I got 11 likes till now!

2 Likes

I’m your 10th like, so I technically just gave you a free ‘‘Nice Reply’’ badge. You’re welcome!

Oh, and welcome to the forums, friend!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah, uhhh, that’s not a very smart way to solve the current situation you know.

What sattuurn did is not okay and should be punished, but your responses to his videos are also not ok, at all.

4 Likes

I agree, but at least they aren’t as inapporpriate as sattuurn’s exccessive parents and offensive insults.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I perfectly remember EggCannon. The kid who posted a few effortless ideas (dark-filtered Yolk-Star / dark-filtered Planetary Egg City), got angry over users’ criticism about the ideas, and got permanently banned for swearing/threatning. EggCannon really thinks they can win the ‘‘war’’ by doing all that stuff on YouTube, lmao.

Also, what Anon means is, posting videos like those against EggCannon would just make things even worse. If I was you, I’d delete the videos right now.

2 Likes

Well that’s what I kept saying this over days, to leave this dumbass alone as he won’t do single shit to IA or this forum, simplest thing we could do is reporting the channel.

3 Likes

Report his YouTube channel to Google, and they’ll take care of it.

2 Likes

That’s what I exactly want from you

One of videos is gone but the channel still remains

4 Likes

First I tried to act a bit polite but then he started to insult my family, then I blow up and make those videos

1 Like

It’s too late
He saw all of the videos and even reacted to them lol

I didn’t laugh.

seems like we have a new enemy

Well 3 ever since I was here

A new challenger approaches

Wave 40. The Egg Ban Banned Bannon Bannonade

7 Likes

The Egg bannon bannon bannonnade (and banned)

2 Likes