The absolver beam is my favorite weapon

I was playing today’s (friday) hard challenge and lvl 18 was so irritating to pass through. I have one life. And on lvl 19 I get the absolver beam.I reach lvl 20 and I fight the yolk star TM. On 75% I get slowed by the cancer snowball chickens, I slowly dodge to the left while also going down, and now 3 chickens are above me and the gun is about to fire. While the beam is about to touch me I fire my charged absolver beam and kill and the laser beam and the chickens. No other gun would have been able to save you in this situation. Since its able to just one shot everything it statically is the best weapon. Sure its kill time is awful but if you know how to use it, everything is easy peezy. Though A buff would be apricated Mr prouskas :smiley: .Now if you do plan on buffing it, I recommend on making the charge a bit faster, or making it a bit wider. Thanks for making this amazing weapon!

3 Likes

You are being unfunny with this reply.

2 Likes

it’s par for the course on ciu forums, dw

i know, that was the point

Spam-flagging ain’t funny, though.

1 Like

100% agree. Absolver RULES. But it would be too OP if we made it faster or wider, you just learn to practice the timing like I did and then you’re by default the coolest egg on this side of the multiverse. B)

1 Like

Also y’all shouldn’t be surprised you get flagged en masse when you’re deriding the topic and its value because you personally don’t care about someone else’s excitement and would rather make a stupid joke about it to express your disinterest instead of just ignoring the topic and letting the interested people talk.
Have some respect. Don’t peer pressure people out of enjoying the game and discussing it because it’s not to your standard of conversation or you find their happiness lame.
I see this behaviour far too much in social circles, be it friends you hang out with or forums and chatrooms online, and it’s borderline bullying. Let people enjoy things. It’s not their problem that you don’t. You don’t have the right to shut them up because you don’t want to listen, they have the right to talk.

2 Likes

We were just joking, we didn’t mean to bully or disrespect Ferno.

Maybe you don’t mean it, but it can be certainly taken that way, and it’s clogging up the topic. I hardly blame Ferno or whoever else could have flagged the posts for doing so, as it’s not contributing and just buries any serious replies. My other forums have standards against joke posts for this exact reason.

1 Like

I don’t.

Point taken. I apologize to Ferno and whoever else felt upset or annoyed about this ‘‘spam situation’’.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.