Test the ship button

Yesterday I bough a ship and paid 3.6k keys on it, and then I noticed its maneuver is much worse than I thought it would be, so if there was a button that we can test ship before purchasing, would be pretty amazing.

4 Likes

welp, that’s the price for putting the bx’s doubled firepower to use

the speed of those ships will definitely take some time to get used to, so if you really want to be faster then you’ve gotta get a lot of maneuvering jets

my point is a button to test the ships in shop would be a nice addition

1 Like

I think this was already suggested somewhere by someone but I can’t seem to find the link

I call dips

what is dips

dibs* typo
Dibs: When you call dibs on something, you claim it, especially in advance (before other people can claim it or get to it). To call dibs, you usually actually say (or shout) dibs, especially while mentioning the thing you’re claiming, as in Dibs on the last slice of pizza!

Like the testing mission for BX that you could fly the first month with BX in the game? I never got to fly it, because I was away from home in vacation without any computer and I got a problem with my teeth, so I had to stay there for one month, and when I returned home it had ceased to exist.

its like a button that opens 5 wave game with no key drops, no score and only chickens, every chicken always drops power ups for testing reasons

2 Likes

You got a point. When buying cars/bikes, especially when you buy supercars, the companies often let you drive on a test field. So why not apply it to the game ? :smiley:

4 Likes

the car companies aren’t going to stop me from running over pedestrians while drunk

6 Likes

Nice joke :laughing:

I would appriciate if you could stop changing the topic, so IA can either accept or deny the main idea

1 Like

You pay for what you get. Ask the forum before you spend or learn from your mistakes. The forum has helped me and I have learned from my mistakes as well. Be well all…

1 Like

or just a button that this type games has which you can try before purchasing?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.