Test server

Why?

Huawei uses APK. The game is online anyway so you can just add your email and get an apk file. :+1:
aka apkpure web

1 Like

What do you mean with that?

Email to play chicken invaders
sync data between devices

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: it cant be that easy to run c++ on phone, you would need much more stuff to do in order to make apk

Uh huh? Why would it be? Plus, iA released CI on phone many times.

It tooks some time, android is litteary different system… Also other CI are rewritten, like many other games, for example Microsoft has pc games with sync but they have same games but cannot sync with phone so it isnt cross sync… IA can do it, but at release, because google needs to approve updates before releasing, also while google accepts, there will be atleast 2 new updates

Are they? I thought the reason for keeping the size of games small was due to mobile versions. Why would IA do this if he’s just going to rewrite the games completely?
I mean I’m no expert so forgive me if I’m misunderstanding, but I’m fairly certain there are games that allow you to sync your progress between different devices even if one is PC and the other is mobile.

1 Like

Android games use a special UVE version, I think.

I mean he does need to rewrite completely, but it takes time to rewrite some parts of game which were nessesary

Coding anything isnt easy bro. I used ran out of proteins when i used to code a web.

How writing web is hard, i needed 7 months to make my site but still isn’t finished (almost)

I havent coded since a few months, and now i forgot how to use div.

hello fellow html-er (or php)

:confused:

Both

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.