Swapping Ships

Having multiple spacecrafts is kind of useless rn, what if we can play with more than one spacecraft during a mission.

How to swap: when warping between stages you can press a button to open a swap menu:

Or when you run out of lives you can select an undestroyed ship

When swapping ships:

• you will use the selected spaceship’s loadout, weapon, firepower not your previous ship’s
  • only the flagship can use equipment (missiles, extra lives, etc.) so when using other ships you only have 1 life and can’t use special equipment
  • you can’t swap spaceships mid-waves (without loosing all your lives first)
  • only 3 spaceships or less are allowed

Benefits of adding swapping to the game:

• It makes having multiple ships useful
  • H&C ships will be useful as cheap backup ships
  • Space race will be more strategic since players will be able to use ship combinations to save time.
  • It gives reason for players to buy multiple heatsinks, thrusters, weapons, etc.
  • Players will spend less keys on extra lives
14 Likes

Do you need to fully equip other ships to have swapping

i want swapping my ships in Chicken invaders universe i want this please!

• Good idea
  • Ok idea
  • Unnecessary idea
  • Bad idea
  • terrible idea

0 voters

I want @Ahmet-chickeninvader in Chicken Invaders Universe I want this, please!

4 Likes

yes, because you will use the other ship’s heatsink, thruster, weapon, etc. ( to not make swapping op)

2 Likes

Good. Also, I support this idea so I’ll contribute this idea with one of my crapped projects

3 Likes

this somehow made me think of a new idea

what if you can use another ship when you run out of lives? just like in war robots

3 Likes

That’s what I was aiming at, maybe

1 Like

this idea is must add in Chicken invaders universe game really.

Yes indeed but could you please not beg? It only extend the time to wait for this idea to get implemented (or even worse, never get implemented)

1 Like

Swapping ships is not pathetic that you are on a mission and not the idea of ​​what you think

this swapping ships idea is very very suitable and the BEST idea ever must add this idea in CİU game :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice editing (:

1 Like

the last time i checked hen solo was the best idea ever must add in CİU game

5 Likes

Someway remind me of Squadron 1945…

4 Likes

if this idea good,please add this

This is a good idea! 10/10!

I was also thinking of making fuel ACTUALLY implemented on each ship.
(Ex. An M-404 PI Deliverer has a maximum fuel of 1,000, Each wave flown will consume 5 fuel units, and you can park your ship at a Gus’s Gas station to refuel, this will take 10 minutes per 500 units, can be sped up with keys). While you refuel the ship, you can use another one. So that you won’t be locked out of this thing, H&C 101 Hatchling models will not require fuel.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.