Having multiple spacecrafts is kind of useless rn, what if we can play with more than one spacecraft during a mission.
How to swap: when warping between stages you can press a button to open a swap menu:
Or when you run out of lives you can select an undestroyed ship
When swapping ships:
- you will use the selected spaceship’s loadout, weapon, firepower not your previous ship’s
- only the flagship can use equipment (missiles, extra lives, etc.) so when using other ships you only have 1 life and can’t use special equipment
- you can’t swap spaceships mid-waves (without loosing all your lives first)
- only 3 spaceships or less are allowed
Benefits of adding swapping to the game:
- It makes having multiple ships useful
- H&C ships will be useful as cheap backup ships
- Space race will be more strategic since players will be able to use ship combinations to save time.
- It gives reason for players to buy multiple heatsinks, thrusters, weapons, etc.
- Players will spend less keys on extra lives
Do you need to fully equip other ships to have swapping
i want swapping my ships in Chicken invaders universe i want this please!
I want @Ahmet-chickeninvader in Chicken Invaders Universe I want this, please!
yes, because you will use the other ship’s heatsink, thruster, weapon, etc. ( to not make swapping op)
Good. Also, I support this idea so I’ll contribute this idea with one of my crapped projects
this somehow made me think of a new idea
what if you can use another ship when you run out of lives? just like in war robots
That’s what I was aiming at, maybe
this idea is must add in Chicken invaders universe game really.
Yes indeed but could you please not beg? It only extend the time to wait for this idea to get implemented (or even worse, never get implemented)
Swapping ships is not pathetic that you are on a mission and not the idea of what you think
the last time i checked hen solo was the best idea ever must add in CİU game
Someway remind me of Squadron 1945…
if this idea good,please add this
This is a good idea! 10/10!
I was also thinking of making fuel ACTUALLY implemented on each ship.
(Ex. An M-404 PI Deliverer has a maximum fuel of 1,000, Each wave flown will consume 5 fuel units, and you can park your ship at a Gus’s Gas station to refuel, this will take 10 minutes per 500 units, can be sped up with keys). While you refuel the ship, you can use another one. So that you won’t be locked out of this thing, H&C 101 Hatchling models will not require fuel.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.