Suggest changes and ideas for casual players here!

Pizza Deliverer…?

Do we really need an eaſiër difficulty?
Is the current Rookie any harder than hiſtoric Rookie?
If not, I think that having juſt one difficulty eaſiër ſhould ſuffice.

2 Likes

How about replacing ci4’s metal suits to ci5 metal suits by not making them bounce off while fighting henterprise?

I think IA ſaid that theſe were really hard to ſwap out programmatically. That’s why they’re always chickens, even at harder difficulties.

2 Likes

Well, if a harder difficulty is not going to become a thing, at least an easier one can help take up a spot.

I wouldn’t mind if this difficulty got added because it could work like a “story mode” available in Celeste or in “Full Metal Furies”, but… we don’t have any singleplayer content here in CIU. So what’s the point of adding it now? Would it be really fun to remove any challenge from the game? Right now we only have tourist difficulty if someone really has hard time with default rookie difficulty. If someone can’t play even on tourist… then better find another game or improve yourself.

Well, nothing wrong with an even easier difficulty. Besides, both sides have their own issues:
If it’s too easy, people complain.
If it’s too hard, people complain too.

But…
If it’s normal, people complain that it’s too bland.
Soooooo, what the heck am I supposed to suggest? :thinking:

I mean, They’re coloured white and all but they do appear in rainbows like “Chicken Fractals” etc

That’s why difficulty & skill exist

If your main iſſue with it is that not all the ſpaces on the graphic correſpond to available difficulties, then I bet IA can ſwap out the icons.

This is waaay to true. I think part of the problem is that many (though certainly not all) of the complaints about the game beïng to hard come from people who always fly with SSH equipped, but this is rarely brought up at the time. I’m working on a propoſal that’ll attempt to fix a few of theſe iſſues, but I haven’t had the time yet. I’ll get it out by next Saturday (I have an exam on the 25th, ſo I haven’t had a lot of time to do much other than ſtudyïng).

1 Like

No extremes are good for a long period of time. You need to find the fair balance.

You are not supposed to suggest anything. You can, but no one forces you to do so.

1 Like

Hence skill levels and miſſion difficulties.

People who farming idea medals are forced by themselfs.

They did ask for their opinion. And opinion is the very crux of suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.