Strange callsign patterns

@InterAction_studios
This is very strange… Is this intentional? At the very last of all time best.

and i suppose test_user with a CHL is most likely you.

1 Like

Just someone with way too much free time on their hands. Just ignore them, they will be deleted during the next update.

12 Likes

Possibly advanced bot?

1 Like

someone must have used them to artificially boost their league ranking about 3 days ago. i found 43 alts like this and they lost a total of 119.7 points, which would get you to 11th place on the leaderboards
i wonder who?

4 Likes

uh @Sammarald how will they get to 11th place when the lost these points not gained it

1 Like

really suspicious probably orranus or pattary or a cheat?

1 Like

When you choose CIU instead of YouTube for sub bots

3 Likes

use your brain here

are the alts losing points? or is it the main account losing points? and which account is it that’s trying to get #11?

1 Like

The original creator who spammed these accounts is using them as an exploitation to boost his score in the league. Simply by making a match between the original creator and those accounts, making these accounts lose so he wins those points won from the match.

2 Likes

“04j”, but they’re not ranked as high as your calculations would suggest. They gained 2 points from each of those fake dares, but then dared a real player and lost 20 points in a single match. It’s generally not possible to maintain a high ranking if you’re not legitimately worth it.

11 Likes

And that’s why rewarding dare points for those who got their dare rejected won’t be that exploitable.

1 Like

then who

1 Like

IA, do you have ALL of the user data?

1 Like

I guess in order to prevent this from happening further, you must have at least a minimum of 30 minutes of playtime to change your call sign. And in-order to join the league, a minimum of tier 20

2 Likes

Why not 7-day callsign changing cooldown?

2 Likes

What if someone accidentally set to a callsign that not what they wanted?

1 Like

the best this to join the league tier 20 first

2 Likes

What’s your callsign?

1 Like

I actually doesn’t understand what you’re referring to. Can you explain it a bit more details?

1 Like