Stage clear bonuses

At the end of a stage, you’ll get score-affecting bonuses if you’re qualified for it.

Here are some of my bonuses:

Food Fetcher: Collect all 100% foods in the stage (don’t let any food to decay). Must collect at least 100 foods to get this bonus. [+75,000 Points]

Money Keeper: Same as Food Fetcher but coins [+75,000 Points]

Speed Runner: Clear the stage <2 mins(Tourist, Rookie) [+40,000 Points], <4 mins(Seasoned, Veteran) [+60,000 Points], <6 mins(Virtuoso, SSH) [+80,000 Points]. This can only achieve if the mission is >50% and the player must use no special weapons.

Perfection: Achieve all clear bonuses you can get in that stage and clear without dying, using any spec/satellites. [+100,000 Points]

Suggest more if you want

3 Likes

Depends on what you mean by “stage”. Is a stage a mission? A wave? I don’t believe the “stage” term is used in the actual game, so some clarification is needed. :wink:

Stage: every time you beat the boss is the end of a stage. There’s the “Stage Clear!” when you beat the boss

2 Likes

hmmst

You’re right, I am a blockhead. :joy:

In that case “Speed Runner” should be adjusted based on stage length (as that can vary).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.