Where is the safest spot to avoid the attacks of the Space Crab v2.0?
This Weekly Challenge is very hard with a lot of epic waves, including the Yolk-Star™ on wave 80 and Space Crab v2.0 on wave 100 (Superstar Hero), which killed me (when I reached wave 100, I only had one life left).
- Wave 49: Chicken Fractals (larger version with 100% Chicken UFOs)
- Wave 69: Pulsating Grid (this one takes away one or two of my lives)
- Wave 80: The Yolk-Star™ (upside down version)
- Wave 82: Centipede (with Eggships, not very hard but still impossible to shoot them all)
- Wave 83: Asteroids (very tough to pass without losing a life or special weapons)
- Wave 96: Roundabout Approach (I didn’t lose a life, but it was a close call)
- Wave 98: The Replacements (100% Chicken UFOs, then normal suit chickens, then 100% Chick UFOs, I didn’t lose a life but it was still quite tough to dodge all those eggs)
- Wave 99: Chick Loop (with a few Chickenauts leading 100% Chicken UFOs, you have to dodge eggs again)
- Wave 100: By the time I reached Space Crab v2.0, I only had one life left and I failed to dodge the suns at the very fast rate (max difficulty: 100% + 40% in SSH)
I usually start a mission as cheap as possible (in Weekly Challenges, I start with 4 Extra Lifes and 6 Dimensional Phase-outs), so how can I beat Space Crab v2.0 in max difficulty after all those waves?