šŸš€ Spacecraft Designer's Contest

Hereā€™s my submission, the Redesigned Delta Class Fighter (M408):

2 Likes

The Woodpeckerā€™s Mansion

1 Like

This is a clipped image of the game, so unless you provide a full sized screenshot of The Woodpeckerā€™s Mansion, Iā€™m afraid the ship will have to be disqualified, even though it looks pretty good.

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot to do it because I didnā€™t have enough keys at the time, is this fine?

2 Likes

A new account eh? Yes, this does qualify.

1 Like

No, itā€™s my main. I donā€™t play this game much, I only make the occassional paintjobs so I donā€™t have too many things lol

2 Likes

unoriginal and possibly overrated design

but no bias please

A replica of the ship from Revenge of the Yolk

Description:
Remember that Black Hole from the prologue of Chicken Invaders 3? Yeah you do.
Little did you know, the story shifted itā€™s attention to another hero in existence. The guy we threw into the black hole was merely a cheap actor.
And here it is, as an uncommon ship. Sorry, not legendary unless it was the actual authentic hero. Cheap Actors do not deserve that level of prestige.

And an extra design if the first oneā€™s not lame enough

Metallic Ship Designs: Metallic Black

Description:
What? Did you really think we couldnā€™t make Vantablack shiny?

Also available in a variety of delicious flavours: Cherry, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Blueberry, Blackcurrant, Grape, Mulberry, andā€¦ snow. (Nobody ever takes the snow flavour.)

Warning: Do not consume or lick your ship. The shipā€™s shines are made possible with large usage of the radioactive isotope, Strontium-90. We are not liable for any hero turnovers due to insatiable appetites.

Strontium-90 Reference: Nuka-Cola Quantum (Fallout 4) | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

This is not a submission. This is an example of submissions. Donā€™t put two submissions in one, please

4 Likes

Ngl, the story of the ā€˜Authenticā€™ Hero was a rather creative take on Ci3 lore. Sadly though only one ship can qualify. So, which one will it be?

1 Like

there

but its best to just default multiple submissions to the first one that shows up
make the first ship the submission if you want to i guess

Announcement!

A change to the rule will be made:

If you REALLY want to have multiple submissions, please put the design that you are the most confident in first, followed by other designs. Designers, please think this through carefully, reconsideration of designs during a tournament is not permitted.

1 Like

Very well, the first ship is submission.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.